THE JAPANESE CANDLESTICK COURSE
Maximize your chances of success with Japanese Candlesticks !
Interactive 109 pages PDF manual
6 videos reviewing each chapter with new examples
Candlestick patterns specific to the foreign exchange market (FOREX)
Differences between Candlestick patterns in the FOREX and the STOCK market
Japanese Candlesticks combined with Chartism, moving averages, Fibonacci, oscillators, candlesticks, divergences, Ichimoku, Bollinger bands, etc.
- Learn all practical steps on how to use candlesticks during real market situations
- Use candlesticks to anticipate in lower timeframes
- How to use candlesticks to enter the market with the best timing
- Learn to interpret candlesticks to avoid false signals.
- Candlesticks and day-trading, swing trading and short-term trading
- Concrete examples of trades in real market situations …
- This Japanese candlestick manual focuses on a practical approach rather than a theoretical approach. Its main goal is to improve the efficiency of your trading plans.
DELIVERY : As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive an e-mail within 72 hours (usually within 24 hours) containing a link that will enable you to download the course.
Copyright : All the contents of my courses including text, graphics, video, and audio are protected by French laws on intellectual property and international copyright laws. Any transmission, copy, presentation, resale, distribution or re-publication of my courses is STRICTLY PROHIBITED