Ichimoku Kinko Hyo The Complete Course
- Become a financial analyst with an edge through Ichimoku Hinko Hyo!
- Learn how to take advantage of Ichimoku on all the Markets!
(Indexes, Futures, Forex, Stocks)
- Progressive step by step learning of Ichimoku
- A 102 pages downloadable PDF manual in A4 format
with an interactive table of content
- 143 charts commented in detail
- 11 videos (5 and a half hours of video).
- Every Ichimoku line explored at length!
- The Tenkan-Sen, the powerful Oversold or Overbought Territory Indicator
- The Kijun-Sen Increments
- The Rubber Band Effect of the Kijun Sen
- Chikou Span, the Filter of the System
- dentify the Trend in the Blink of an Eye with the Cloud
- The Cloud limits, the Powerful Support, and Resistance levels
- Trading the Trends with Ichimoku
- Define your Entry Timing, your Stop Loss and your Take Profit during a Trend
- Trading the Range with Ichimoku
How to set Your Stop Loss and your Take Profit during a Range Phase?
- Money Management and Emotion Management
DELIVERY : As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive an e-mail within 72 hours (usually within 24 hours) containing a link that will enable you to download the course.
Copyright : All the contents of my courses including text, graphics, video, and audio are protected by French laws on intellectual property and international copyright laws. Any transmission, copy, presentation, resale, distribution or re-publication of my courses is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Trading currencies, CFDs, stocks, forex or futures carries a high level of risk. This means that you can both lose and win several times the amount of your initial investment. Margin trading on the FOREX market, or with CFD products, is not suitable for everyone. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Make sure that you are well informed of all the risks that you are facing, and ask for independent advice if necessary. All the opinions, market info, analysis, research notes, prices, and other content available on my website, my blog and my forum have one sole and exclusive purpose - helping people to understand the market trends under the lens of Ichimoku. They are not intended to be investment advice in any way.